Yay! Your cheat sheet is in your inbox!
If you don’t see the email within 15 minutes, check your spam folder.
Hurry before time runs out!
limited time offer
Get the Blocks in a Quilt Guide for 20% off
Never wonder how many blocks you need for a quilt again with the Blocks in a Quilt Guide! This 63-page guide will help you ditch the head-scratching math and scribbled calculations so that you can make a beautiful block-based quilt in no time.
Originally $17, you can get this digital guide for only $13.60. Hurry – the offer expires in 2 hours!
Spend more time sewing and less time calculating with the Blocks in a Quilt Guide!
The Blocks in a Quilt Guide is a digital reference book that will help you determine how many blocks you need to make a quilt of any size. The done-for-you quilt math covers blocks 3″ to 20″ finished.
Each block size is broken down into every quilt dimension that can be made with that block. In addition to the dimensions, you’ll get the number of blocks needed and the block layout to achieve the dimension.
Does this sound like you?
You have a stash of orphan blocks and aren’t quite sure what to do with them.
You’ve found a quilt block pattern that you LOVE but you don’t know how many blocks to make.
You know how to do the math, but you’d rather spend your time making quilts.
With this digital guide you’ll be able to:
- Quickly reference the quilt size chart to take the guesswork out of quilt sizes
- Easily see every quilt dimension possible for your choice of quilt block size
- Confidently know how many blocks are needed and how to arrange the blocks to make your quilt
Let’s get down to business
A peek at what’s inside:
Quilt Size Chart
Take the guesswork out of quilt sizes! The quilt size chart includes suggested dimensions for Baby, Crib, Lap, Throw, Twin, Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, King, and California King sizes.
Complete Range of Potential Quilt Sizes
Each block size is broken down into every quilt dimension that can be made with that block. Block sizes include 3″ finished blocks to 20″ finished blocks.
A complete list of what’s inside:
- A comprehensive Quilt Size Chart that includes suggested sizes for Baby, Crib, Lap, Throw, Twin, Twin XL, Full/Double, Queen, King, and California King quilts.
- Exhaustive quilt dimensions for quilts using 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″, 8″, 9″, 10″, 11″, 12″, 13″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 17″, 18″, 19″ and 20″ finished blocks, spanning from 30″ square to a generous 120″ square.
- Block quantity requirements for each quilt size.
- The block layout for each quilt size.
This resource is 63 pages.
This resource is a reference tool and does not include instructions on completing quilting techniques.
This resource uses yards and inches as measurements.
This resource assumes 1 yard of fabric is 42″ wide.
This resource assumes you are using a 1/4″ seam allowance unless otherwise noted.
All PDF downloads are non-refundable.
You’re just one step away
Are you ready to simplify quilt math?
Spend more time sewing and less time stressing over quilt math with the Blocks in a Quilt Guide. Only $13.60 for a limited time!